Full Job Description
SoHo Dragon represents an Investment Bank with offices in midtown Manhattan. Our client is looking for an IT Project Manager. A Project Manager will coordinate delivery of development (beta) and production releases that meet quality assurance standards. Assist test team in creating test plans and testing efforts. Create and maintain a information technology project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status and resource allocation. Assist technical team in design and development tasks. Utilize software life-cycle methodology.
Interview will be phone screen followed by a Face-to-Face or WebEx
1. Gather and report on team’s operational statistics.
2. Gather, document and track external commitments.
3. Organize meetings with stakeholders.
4. Handle consultant administration. Accounts management and audit.
5. Keep track of team’s coverage information.
6. Represent team’s deployments at Change Board.
7. Process Invoices, POs, contracts.
1. Knowledge of ServiceNow
2. Knowledge of ITIL
3. General IT knowledge
4. Experience of Jira
5. Understanding SDLC
6. Experience in Finance Industry / Derivative Space
8. Scrum Master