Coastal Vascular &Vein Center, PA (CVVC) of Charleston, SC is expanding to the Bluffton, SC area and is looking to hire an experienced, friendly, and efficient PART-TIME Front Desk Associate to assist with our fast paced and growing medical office.
**This position will be 4-8 days per month depending on availability to travel to other offices**
· Greets patients andvisitors.
· Checks patientsin/out, collects co-pays, deductibles, any balance payment due.
· Answers all incomingtelephone calls and directs them to the proper individual.
· Sets up appointmentsfor return visit per provider’s instructions.
· Takes phone messagesand relays messages to the proper individual.
· Checks patientinformation forms for accuracy, specifically spelling of name, address,telephone number, insurance and employment.
· Creates new patientaccounts and prepares charts on all new patients.
· Notifies nurse and Providerwhen patient is ready to be seen.
· Receives walk‑inpayments and provides receipts as required.
· Serves as back up tothe opposite receptionist position.
· Maintains masterappointment schedule daily.
· Assists in dataprocessing/data entry details.
· Maintains waitingroom, including neatness of magazines, lamps, etc.
· Responsible forcontacting the answering service at the beginning of every day and callforwards phones at night to answering service.
· Performs routinetyping and assists in filing.
· Maintains allappropriate correspondence files.
· Schedules out-patientdiagnostic procedures per provider’s orders.
· Answers allcorrespondence regarding patient accounts under the Front Desk Manager’sdirection.
· Performs other dutiesas required
Job Type: Part-time