GAT is seeking a dynamic, dependable, and capable individual to join its team of aviation professionals.GAT offers a wide range of employee benefits to include major medical, 401K Plan, Dental, and Vision coverage.
Report directly to the General Manager.
The primary day to day purpose and focus of this position is largely dictated by the immediate needs of the company.
- Work with the General Manager and HR to ensure staffing levels are maintained and to minimize the hourly turnover.
- Source, screen and interview applicants using the competency based interview guidelines found in hiring guide and through the interview process
- Review and maintain applicant tracking system
- Assist management team with maintaining staffing
- Conduct on-board orientation of new team members.
- Ensure use, execution, maintenance and administration of the on-boarding process.
- Investigate applicability of out-of-scope.
- Secure customer's approval on the Daily Out of Scope form
- Daily timekeeping monitoring; identifies and resolves exceptions and obtains appropriate approvals prior to closing payroll for the pay period to insure accuracy
- Publish and post memos as requested by management.
- Maintain a "Read and Initial" communication system and ensure all employees periodically review.
- Ensure corporate reports are forwarded to Corporate Headquarters, such as payroll change notices, profile changes
- Assist management with recruiting efforts, which includes coordinating advertising mediums, scheduling and/or conducting interviews, processing new hires, and scheduling classes for training and SIDA training, coordinating drug testing and background clearance
- Ensure OJI's are properly documented and sent to Corporate Headquarters
- Assist with purchasing as directed by management.
- Ensure purchase orders and/or approvals are obtained as required
- Adheres to company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School diploma, GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Able to proficiently speak, read, and write in English
- Advanced Excellent computer skill Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google, and Outlook
- Previous Administrative and payroll experience preferred
- Must successfully complete all training requirements and maintain certifications throughout employment
- Must clear an FBI fingerprint background check and obtain a custom seal
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Able to work and focus in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Must always be safety-minded while working
- Effectively communicates instructions, policies, and procedures others can follow
- Provide positive and constructive feedback
- Maintains an understanding of and follows all applicable federal, state, airport, and company regulations, policies and procedures
GAT Airline Ground Support, as an equal opportunity employer, makes hiring decisions based on business needs and the best-qualified candidates available and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
GAT Airline Ground Support is a drug-free workplace and conducts a random drug test. Employment with GAT Airline Ground Support is contingent upon a clear driving record, 10-year criminal History records check, and drug screen as required. You must also have proof of high school or GED completion.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled