Would you like to work for one of the best steel fabricators in the United States? Our company, located in Northeast Ohio, is looking for a mechanical engineer to work alongside and learn from our senior engineer.
- Formal education in mechanical engineering
- Experience in managing or supporting steel fabrication projects
- Familiar with welding, plate bending, plate rolling, plate cutting processes, and general fabrication techniques
- Good mechanical aptitude, spatial reasoning, and problem solving
- Experience communicating with customers, estimating jobs, writing orders/work instructions, purchasing materials, etc.
- Computer skills including AutoCad
- Good communication skills with employees and customers
- Good project management skills – ASME Code construction related
- Ability to successfully serve our customers
The Company offers competitive wages, a great work environment, and excellent benefits including:
- Paid holidays
- Vacation and sick days
- 401K retirement plan
- Relocation assistance
Wages dependent on years of experience and industry knowledge. Please submit your resume here.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical Engineering: 5 years (Required)