Represents the quality function of technical support, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting manufacturing on global customer accounts. Serves as liaison between Jabil Circuit and suppliers or customers on global quality related issues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains QA plans and timeliness of global new product introductions utilizing Advanced Product Quality Planning and Process Optimization specific to the customer.
- Provides support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
- Evaluates and provides input to inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
- Supports all global training programs specific to their customer by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
- Develops appropriate systems for document storage, access and review pertaining to global customer accounts.
- Reviews all supplies, internal, and customer discrepancies, coordinate and track the effectiveness of corrective/proactive action efforts.
- Conducts periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develops appropriate systems for document storage and access.
- Reviews all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinates and tracks the corrective/preventative action effort.
- Participates in the vendor survey activities as applicable. Drives proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aids in their process improvement efforts.
- Provides insight and assistance in implementing and maintaining Process Improvement and Optimization concentrating on proactive methodologies.
- Assists in driving the standardization of manufacturing processes of global customer accounts.
- Interfaces and provides technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Five years related experience.
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.