Service Writer/Assistant Service Manager: Quigley Chevrolet, Bally, PA
- Meet with customers and determine their needs for repair and/or service of their vehicle issues
- Increase customer satisfaction by building customer relations.
- Maintain the company’s standards for ethical business practices, professional image, orderliness, customer service and good employee and community relations.
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
- Responsible for overseeing the technician working on customers’ vehicle including their time management/efficiency, parts ordering, job completion times.
- Oversee and participate in quality control.
- Participate in the development and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures as appropriate
- Generate service order estimates and quotes for customers
- Schedule appointments and maintain an organized schedule
- Conduct post-repair follow up
- Resolve customer complaints
- Determine and recommend required maintenance based on vehicle age, mileage, and history.
- Verify that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order.
- Explain all completed work and charges to customers.
- Complete required Chevrolet training and professional development on schedule.
- Participate in functions leading to the constant and continuous operation of the department.
- Ability to work hard with limited supervision
- Must be willing to use technology in daily interactions
- Automotive service experience a plus
- Must be able to manage in a fast paced work environment
- Must have great customer service skills
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background & drug)
JOB TYPE: Full-time
REQUIRED EDUCATION: High School or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $24.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees and customers are required to wear masks inside the dealership.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place