Position Overview: Our client is looking JD Edwards DIstrubition and Financial business analyst. They will support the following;
- Provide functional and business process experience during JD Edwards E1 upgrades, application development, and implementation projects.
- Lead the development of training and documentation of end-users via training and procedure groups.
- Be responsible for planning, leading and actively participating in design and configuration when systems and applications customizations are required.
- Understand JD Edwards E1 Financial and/or Distribution Applications process flows and functionality and plan detail test cases and scripts to conduct conference room pilots, system integration and user acceptance testing.
- Ensure alignment between technology departments and business objectives.
- Ensure that all departments remain adaptive and responsive to the needs of the company and its customers by maintaining strong interdepartmental relationships.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction with the use of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, DSI Mobile Applications, and other back-end systems applications as required.
- Maintain current awareness of technological and related business trends.
- Perform review and resolution of support requests.
- Gather, analyze, and summarize data for management review.
- Serves as a project leader or individual contributor, as required, to analyze business processes, systems, policies, and practices.
- Participate in requirements gathering, design, configuration, testing and hyper-care for ERP enhancements and/or new technology solutions.
- 5 or more years total functional experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, Financial, Operational, Sales and/or Distribution applications required.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Experience and ability to design and implement technology-enabled business solutions and ability to build/recruit a high-talent team.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand the English language to communicate with customers, coworkers, and supervisors.
Job Type: Full-time
- JD Edwards Analyst: 5 years (Required)