USO - Danone Foods, Inc,a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for Sales Finance Manager 1 United States (US) Broomfield Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!
We Have Something Special Inside, Do You?
As we experience growth, and as our portfolio of products grows, we maintain a constant focus on our environmental and social responsibilities. We pursue reductions against waste, water usage and greenhouse gas emissions throughout our operations, focusing on our plants and our company owned farms. We are also champions for food security, lending our support to national hunger relief organizations and those that operate in our local communities.
Objectives of the role Required In this role you will be accountable for:
Targeted profile Required The ideal candidate will have:
- Acting as financial lead supporting sales division VP & sales team in driving top-line growth profitably
- Manage Monthly Topline Close, perform related Finance/Systems procedures
- Owning the P&L for sales division and customers
- Provide financial clarity and development of Sales targets
- Managing divisional financial risk & opportunity process
- Modeling and quantifying financial impact potential strategies
- Creating financial forecasts
- Representing the division in assessing resources required to drive top-line growth
- Providing financial expertise for sales division VP, sales directors, and customer/account managers
- Performing and sharing ROI insights on customer promotional activity
- Train & educate division on financial KPIs and ROI
- Provide financial input to strategic direction
- Analyze and share Divisional financial performance
- Keep Sales informed about total company financial performance & how the Division contributed
- Find divisional efficiency opportunities
- Design, develop and maintain division reporting tools to drive accountability
- Incorporate specific customer and business insights into the company's planning process
- Analyze each brand and segment performance and recommend the needed corrective actions
- Act as key liaison between financial services and divisional sales team
- Working together as an integral part of division sales team & sales finance team
- Bachelor level studies (MBA would be a plus)
- CPG Sales Finance experience preferred
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Experience managing P&L
- ROI and Financial analysis experience
- People management preferred
- Managerial & Leadership Competencies
- 5+ years of CPG Finance experience
- Prior experience with consolidation Systems/Essbase
About Danone North America
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. Danone North America was formed as a Public Benefit Corporation in 2017 to nourish people, communities and the world through its diverse portfolio of healthful dairy- and plant-based products, coffee creamers and beverages. Its portfolio of brands includes: Activia®, DanActive®, Danimals®, Dannon®, Danonino®, Danone®, Earthbound Farm®, Horizon Organic® premium dairy products, International Delight® coffee creamers and iced coffee, Light & Fit®, Oikos® Greek yogurt, Silk® plant-based foods and beverages, So Delicious® Dairy Free, Vega® and Wallaby® Organic. The mission of the Company is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com.
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.