Supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats, Eagle Ray is seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer with Malware experience to collaborate with the Customer’s team to assess architectures and requirements, to develop derived requirements and systems engineering artifacts, and to guide Agile scrum teams in the development of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
- Assisting the Chief Engineer and the Development teams in the design, development, integration, and testing of new advanced leading-edge cybersecurity capabilities
- Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the system design and implementation of advanced cybersecurity capabilities
- Interfacing directly with the Customer, stakeholders, and end-users regarding capability architectures, requirements, use cases, and stories to derive, develop and decompose next-cycle updates and specifications
- Conducting trade studies to determine improvements to system capabilities and system delivery processes (hardware, software, architecture, automated deployments, training).
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 6+ years of directly relevant systems engineering experience such as allocation of hardware and software requirements, development of use cases and stories, interface definition, and systems integration & test
- Meaningful experience with malware including identification, analysis, attack-mitigation techniques, and recovery
- Experience and/or excellent technical understanding of cybersecurity including attack-mitigation techniques and cybersecurity architectures
- Experience with Systems Engineering Lifecycle (SELC) processes and practices, Change Management (CM) practices, requirements management, traceability, and associated tools.
- Experience with Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience and/or familiarity with software and system lifecycle methodologies, (e.g., ISO, CMMI, ITIL, Agile, SAFe)
- DevOps or DevSecOps experience
- Experience and/or familiarity with architectural views including operational, technical standards, and system/services views and business, data, applications, and technology architectures using applicable standards (e.g., DODAF, FEAF)
- System architecture experience
- Experience with requirements management tools (DOORS preferred)
- Experience and/or familiarity with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and/or security and privacy controls (NIST 800-37 and NIST 800-53).
BS Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR a related field. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II
- Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP)
- Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), Release Train Engineer (RTE), Product Owner (PO)
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity