Silver Tree Residential is looking for a dependable, quality focused and experienced Shuttle Bus Driver to join our progressively growing team at City View Towers. The Shuttle Bus Driver is responsible for transporting residents. We are looking for a reliable team member who is willing to uphold our community to the highest standards by providing excellent transportation and customer service to our residents.
Summary of requirements include:
- Operate Shuttle in a safe and responsible manner on a scheduled route to all designated destinations.
- Abide by all traffic laws and regulations and company policy at all times.
- Perform daily inspection of the shuttle to insure cleanliness and good working order
- Deliver superior service to current and prospective residents at all times.
- Report damage to shuttle to supervisor immediately. Complete incident report with Property Manager.
- Assist with routine cleaning and detailing of shuttle.
- Maintain mileage and maintenance records as required.
- Maintain fuel and fluid levels at all times.
- Promptly report all maintenance issues to the Property Manager.
- Assist passengers on and off the vehicle, as necessary, ensuring safe transport.
- Enforce federal, state, and company guidelines for shuttle passengers.
- Must be able to pass background check and pre-employment drug screening
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Valid CDL driver's license.
- Clean driving record and ability to meet federal and state driving standards.
- Ability to exercise judgment and operate under time pressure.
- Ability and willingness to follow traffic laws and regulations and company policy and procedure.
- Strong customer service skills.
To ensure Silver Tree Residential gets the best candidates, we offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
- class a cdl: 2 years (Required)