We are driving the shift in how Fortune 500s use technology to find and recruit talent through the exchange of social capital across employee networks.
We've raised one of the largest seed rounds in recent history from the founders, CEOs and investors of Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Skype, Palantir, Tesla, Zynga, Spotify and many others.
- Constantly innovating and improving
- Close-knit, high-performing teams
- Have an idea? Run with it!
- Collaboration across all groups (Sales, Customer Success & Technology)
- Speed and agility of a startup with the resources of a much larger company
- Mutual respect; we are an ego-free company!
- Data driven & solution oriented
The Implementation Consultant will report directly to the Head of Account Management based in NYC. This is a hire for our Customer Success team as we scale our operations to meet the high (and increasing!) demand of our world-class talent acquisition products. This is an an instrumental role between our West Coast Sales team, our New York Customer Success team, and our London-based engineering team.
With customers like Walmart, Intuit, PwC, Epicor, Red Bull, and Tesla, you'll have the opportunity to change the way enterprises recruit new talent while helping them streamline their recruitment processes.
You'll work with some of the biggest industry leaders in HR and Talent Acquisition while working with a fun, enthusiastic, and roll-up-your-sleeves type of team.
Who you are:
- You have a 4 year degree with a minimum of 3 years professional experience
- You have a minimum of 1 year Project Management experience with a knack for communicating across many different stakeholders. Deadlines & Gantt charts are your best friends.
- You make your clients smile and they'll be a (positive) reference for you.
- You're genuinely interested in building a more efficient process to help your teammates and clients succeed.
- You're comfortable handling implementation and workflow conversations both internally and externally.
- You're resourceful and an EXCELLENT problem-solver
- You're a self-starter who is comfortable working in a startup environment (read: "rolling up your sleeves" is second-nature)
Your primary responsibilities
You will be the assisting with gathering business requirements post-sales and you'll be responsible for making clients meet deadlines onboarding to our platform. You'll manage implementation / integration projects, coordinate development internally and drive projects forward to meet aggressive deadlines.
Prior experience delivering a new platform across many users is a plus.
You'll also have the important responsibility of developing an implementation strategy which can be scaled for the company's growth.
- You'll act as a main point of contact, project manager, & SME for clients integrating RolePoint's products to their internal systems
- Collaborate (very closely) with RolePoint's Customer Success and Engineering teams, as well as the client, to ensure full-scope of implementation is documented, understood, tracked and actioned accordingly
- Utilize internal tools to implement client requirements
- Manage client expectations. Never over-commit and under-deliver.
- Enhance and/or re-build the process for managing client implementations
- Track & report valuable KPIs so we can brag about your accomplishments!
- If you don't know the answer, ask someone!
- Prior experience with technical or application support [SaaS specific] a plus!
- Competitive salary
- Equity options: sharing in the success of RolePoint is a key part of your compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and FSA benefits
- MacBook Pro or Air, your choice!
- 27" Apple Thunderbolt Monitor
- Learning budget, materials & more!