*The Children, Youth and Family Division (CYF) offers an array of services to low income at risk clients with multiple challenges and abilities: Infants, toddlers and preschool children, including those with special needs. Youth: including transitional age youth, pregnant|parenting teens and youth in the foster care system. Families: including low income, immigrant, monolingual and homeless populations. The CYF offers multidisciplinary programs including Early Childhood Education, Early Intervention|Inclusion, Case Management, Family Support, Individual and Family Therapy, Workforce Development, Health, Nutrition, Wellness and Parenting Education Programming.
Scope of work:
With minimal supervision, the Administrative Coordinator will be provided administrative and coordination support to the Operations of the Children, Youth and Family Division. Supports to oversee office operations and office activities comply with policies and procedures. Initiates, processes and maintains records and invoices. Keeps Program Supervisors| Directors informed of order status, gets authorization for expenditures and identifies cost effective alternatives. Support with managing the inventory of supplies, which includes ordering, receiving, storing and inventory control systems. Sets up, organizes and maintains filing systems for all required documentation including CACFP and Vendor payments| invoices. Oversees ordering and maintenance of office, facilities and Instructional materials and supplies and tracking forms. Supports Operations Supervisor with preparing logistics for meetings as requested. Performs other related responsibilities as required.
- Assist with ordering, tracking and distribution. As requested, responsible for ordering and replenishing instructional materials, office equipment, furniture, supplies, kitchen appliances and maintenance supplies.
- Assist with management of Felton's ECE programs inventory. Support with monitoring warranty services, service agreements and secures servicing of equipment as needed.
- Assist with invoice processing. Responsible for completing and processing ROE’s, accounts payables twice a month for all ECE programs
- Responsible for submitting all accounts payable records (ROE) to Directors| Division Director for approval and signatures and then to fiscal department.
- Support in the coordination of employee appreciation events, including welcomes, farewells, anniversaries
- In collaboration with Administration Director/ HR Coordinator support annual open enrollment period; arranges for distribution of materials from carriers.
- Assist with organization, set-up and execution of school, staff events. Assist with processing catering orders; conference room set-up and clean-up/break down, as directed by supervisor/ directors.
- Supports the Operations Supervisor setting up the logistics for the annual trainings to staff to meet CACFP requirements and documentation.
- Supports Operations Supervisor to ensure all CACFP compliances are met in timely manner such as eligibility renewals, civil rights procedures and annual reporting.
- Supports Operations Supervisor to monitor nutrition and CACFP records are completed and submitted including: daily meal counts, special meal accommodations (as needed), monthly menu production records, monthly menu planning sheets, monthly CACFP meals report, monthly payments, enrollment\ renewal of eligibility applications, monthly infant meal records and yearly CACFP eligibility report. Implements corrections as needed; documents in writing any problems and submits results of reviews to Administration Director.
- Ensures CACFP files and records are maintained and organized including: daily meal counts, special meal accommodations (as needed), monthly menu production records, monthly menu planning sheets, monthly CACFP meals report, monthly payments, enrollment\ renewal of eligibility applications, monthly infant meal records and yearly CACFP eligibility report. Implements corrections as needed; documents in writing any problems and submits of reviews to Administration Director and Division Director.
- Compiles complete data and records to complete monthly CACFP Report required for food reimbursement and submits to Felton Accounting dept by the 10th of the month.
- Compile and file training flyers, sign in sheets and content covered.
- Support with CA Department of Education CACFP programming, attends CDE annual, interim, nutrition and other CACFP workshops.
- Support Operations Supervisor with the preparation of documentation needed for CACFP Program Reviews/ Audits.
- Is trained as a back up to conduct CACFP Site Monitoring Reviews and to deliver the CACFP Food to other sites
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience (Required)
- High School Graduation (required). Associate degree with emphasis in management, business or related field (preferred)
- Excellent verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks, to read, analyze and interpret general business documents, invoices, forms, and governmental regulations.
- Professional appearance and demeanor, with professional ethics of confidentiality, ability to exercise good Judgment and discretion
- Attention to detail, ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines, and reliability/dependability )
- Reliable, ability to prioritize assignments and complete them in an efficient and timely manner according to due dates and timelines.
- Upon hire, must be able to pass a physical exam and TB screening, to meet Title 22 regulations as required
- Upon hire, must pass a Department of Justice fingerprint clearance and a Child Abuse Index clearance as required by licensing
- Must be able to lift up to 40+ lbs. (may include equipment)
- Must be able to bend, stoop, sit on the floor, lower and raise self from floor and to use both hands to grasp securely on a consistent basis
- Knowledge of low-income families and child development preferred
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to the cultural background of the children and families being served
- Ability to relate to children and adults in a positive, respectful manner
- Ability to independently understand, speak, read and write English adequate to communicate effectively with children, parents and staff
- Ability to work independently under broad supervision
- Ability be a team player with a welcoming attitude
- Candidates of color and/or who are bi-lingual in Spanish/English, Cantonese/English, encouraged to apply
- Bilingual Spanish/English (Preferred)
Founded in 1889, Felton| Family Service Agency of San Francisco is the oldest nonsectarian, nonprofit charitable social-services provider in the City and County of San Francisco. Our mission is to strengthen families by providing caring, effective, and innovative social services, with special emphasis on the needs of low-income families, children, the elderly and individuals with disabilities, thus improving the quality of life for all San Franciscans.
- Non-Exempt status.
- Fulltime, five days per week. Monday –Friday 8:30-4:30.
- Reports to and is evaluated by Operations Supervisor
Resumes sent without a proper cover letter and/or not meeting MINIMUM qualifications will not be considered
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administrative: 3 years (Preferred)