CommissionEstimated: $56,000 - $77,000 a year
- Sales Experience
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Construction Experience
Full Job Description
Seawin is a rapidly growing shower door and other products manufacturer. The company is privately held, headquartered in central New Jersey with own factories located in China. Core of our business is coming from supplying finishing material to hotel and multifamily projects.
The growth and further development working with GCs, project developers/owners, sales companies, distributors, installers, architects and designers is a key priority for us and the sole focus of the new Outside Sales Representative we are looking to recruit. The candidate can expect a highly diverse, fast paced and entrepreneurial environment. Individual contributions have a direct impact on our company performance so we are looking for an A player that can make an immediate impact.
Candidate MUST be the best of the best CLOSER!!!
Job Responsibilities and Duties.
- Generate Own Leads, 1099 employee
- Develop and implement tactical and strategic growth plans.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with current clients.
- Identify High Value Targets, develop new relationships and close new business.
- Lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful close.
- Build and actively manage a growth pipeline of sales opportunities ensuring timely closings to match Quarterly Sales Targets
- Identify out-of-the box growth opportunities through strategic partnerships.
- Provide product related technical expertise as required.
- Maintain customer records in CRM for all accounts.
- Actively participate as a member of the company team member.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be talented, driven and motivated sales individual.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience.
- Selling experience of shower doors, any construction materials.
- Engineering experience is a huge plus.
- Working with GCs, designers and architects is a huge plus.
- Demonstrated track record of developing new business.
- High energy, driven self-starter with a hunter mentality.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Salesforce.
- Quick learner
Commissions: (up to 10%)
Job Type: Commission