The David Round Company is an established material handling company with over 149 years of experience, and we are looking for a seasoned National Sales Manager. If you are a degreed engineer with experience in sales, seeking career satisfaction with a financially stable and growing company, join the team. If you possess an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy leading, educating, and motivating a team to achieve goals, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Work closely with the owner to establish strategy and direction.
- Train and drive sales staff with innovative ideas to motivate sales growth.
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure accuracy of project and quotes.
- Responsible for monitoring the state of current customers and establishment of new customers.
- Trains associates in effective selling processes and techniques.
- Manage sales leads, and calls to insure leads are being followed until the appropriate conclusion.
- Coordinate, and participate in trade shows.
- Keep current, and knowledgeable on commercial and technical aspects of product offerings.
- Direct day to day responsibilities of direct reports.
- Establish and maintain cordial and effective relationships with key personnel within the company.
- Some domestic travel required.
- Engineering degree preferred.
- Mechanical Engineering experience preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to motivate others.
- Strong customer relations and leadership skills.
- Exceptional Verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills to effective manage business growth.
- Knowledge of material handling industry. Machinery and Equipment preferred.
We offers a competitive benefits package, including the following:
- Paid vacation based on length of service.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Additional Life Insurance for employees, spouse and children available.
- Paid holidays.
- 401k plan with employer matching 25% of employee contribution up to 6% after one year.
Compensation is dependent on experience and knowledge.
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering: 5 years (Required)
- Sales Management: 5 years (Required)