- High School Diploma or GED
- Supervising Experience
- Content Management Systems
The Resource Planning coordinator will manage call volume, scheduling and manage all off-phone activities within a site. Assist in determining appropriate staffing and adjustments required to deliver client service goals while balancing initiatives and cost. Update and maintain information needed for Workforce Management tools. Perform as a team member in a multi- site enterprise environment partnering with Operations teams at all locations.
Saturday or Sunday shift may be required (you would be given time off during the week to compensate)
Monday-Friday between 7am - 5pm PST
Saturday/Sunday between 6am - 3pm PST
- 6+ months working in a high volume call center environment
- 6+ months experience with CMS supervisor tool kit usage and application (or comparable software used to monitor phone queues)
- Past experience with Workforce Management tools (such as variant I360 tools).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Forecasting and analysis a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment partnering with Operations
High School Diploma or GED required
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.