$7,500 signing bonus upon successful enlistment into the CT National Guard for qualified applicants
Motor transport operators are primarily responsible for supervising or operating wheel vehicles to transport personnel and cargo. They are the backbone of the Army National Guard's support and sustainment structure, providing advanced mobility on and off the battlefield.
- Operate all wheel vehicles and equipment over varied terrain and roadways
- Manage load, unload and safety of personnel being transported
- Oversee and check proper loading and unloading of cargo on vehicles and trailers
- Employ convoy defense techniques
- Identify, correct or report all vehicle deficiencies
- Prepare vehicle for movement/shipment by air, rail or vessel.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $1,959.00 - $2,330.00 per month
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)