As an Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM), you’ll play a critical role on our team to advance national security. You’ll work on a team with other highly skilled professionals to develop and maintain a formal Information System security program and policies for an intelligence community client. We need to come up with the best solution, so you will be responsible for developing and overseeing operational information systems security implementation policy and guidelines.
On our team, you’ll learn how to take a critical approach to information systems policy to ensure your client is equipped to maintain a balance of security and mission needs. This is a chance to learn from a team of experts as you make a difference in the security of our nation. We help customers overcome their most difficult challenges by integrating secure practices in Cyber engineering and operations. You’ll be able to gain experience in
security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational security measures while building peace of mind in a critical infrastructure. Join our team as we improve and define Cyber engineering and Cybersecurity for our US government customers.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with developing and overseeing operational Information Systems security implementation policy and guidelines
- Experience in the intelligence community (IC)
- Experience with developing and maintaining a formal Information System security program and policies for an assigned area of responsibility
- Experience with maintaining a repository of all security authorizations for Information Systems
- Experience with coordinating Information System security inspections, tests, and reviews
- Experience with ensuring data ownership and responsibilities are established for each Information System, and specific requirements, including accountability, access, and special handling requirements are enforced
- Experience in managing a small team of 3 to 6
- Knowledge of system functions, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational security measures
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS diploma or GED
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree with 10+ years of professional work experience in a tech-related field or 14+ years of directly related experience in Information Systems security
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
Rewarding work, fun challenges, and a ton of investment in our people—that’s Booz Allen cyber. When you join Booz Allen, we’ll help you develop the career you want.
Competitions — From programming competitions at our PyNights (Python competition and learning events) to competing in CTFs, we’ve got plenty of chances for you to show off your skills.
Paid Research — Have an innovative idea to explore or hypothesis to test? You can participate in challenges via our crowdsourcing platform, the Garage, and other programs to be awarded dedicated time and/or funding to advance your skills.
Cyber University — CyberU has more than 5000 instructor-led and self-paced cyber courses, a free online library that you can access from just about anywhere—including your phone—and certification exam prep guides that include practical assessments to prepare you for your exam.
Academic Partnerships — In addition to our tuition reimbursement benefit, we’ve partnered with University of Maryland University College to offer two graduate certificate programs in Cybersecurity—fully funded without a tuition cap.
Maker/Hackerspaces — Race drones, print 3D gadgets, drink coffee from our Wi-Fi coffee maker, and get hands-on training on tools and tech from in-house experts in our dedicated maker and hackerspaces.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.