WHO ARE WE?
We provide a variety of fun and exciting experiences ranging from leading a day tour of local vineyards and breweries, to hosting events featuring food and wine pairings with live music, and even bringing groups to different festivals and events while making it simple for them to have a fun time.
- Reliable availability on Saturdays and some Sundays
-10+ years of service industry experience or
-Public speaking, event, tourism, or any RELEVANT background.
-21 years or older
WHO WE NEED?
Our mission is to provide the best experience possible.
The #1 reason why they come back is the positive relationship they had with their guide.
This is essential to our company's success to get the right people for the job!
The payment structure is generous to find the right people and keep them.
ABOUT THE TOURS
- Regular tours run every Saturday & some Sundays usually from 11 am - 6 pm
- Visits 3-5 locations, includes a meal, souvenirs, and is about 40-50 people
- We are NOT a party bus but they tend to be very high energy and very fun!
- Receiving route and roster information the week prior to be familiar with the requirements
- Greeting and checking people in the day of the event
- Providing clear instructions to the group throughout the day
- Taking pictures throughout the day (camera is provided)
- Mingling with all guests to make sure everyone has a great time
- After the event, uploading pictures, create incident reports, & communicating issues
- Punctual and dependable
- Be able to quickly engage with new faces in a fun and positive manner at all times.
- An ongoing sense of customer service
- Organization skills as others will depend on your leadership
- Problem solve and overcome any impediment to events running successfully
- The desire for continual improvement and ongoing training.
Job Type: Weekend
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $250.00 to $400.00 /day