The Bartic Group at Keller Williams Realty is the #1 Team in Colorado and is looking for an extremely talented individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment to grow with our team. We are a team whose culture is based on high productivity and accountability.
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE? We are looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of making calls per daily to generate business and commission gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? We are looking for the best of the best!! If you want to be part an award-winning Denver real estate team, working in a high energy environment with excellent income potential, send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Responsibilities and Duties
This position connects with potential clients and helps guide them through the process of home buying and home selling.
- Tenaciously connect, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads.
- Schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and Buyer Specialists.
- Utilize strong communication and follow up skills to schedule and coordinate appointments
- Build and manage the sales pipeline through the sales cycle through use of our CRM.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
Qualifications and Skills
- We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Key skills: Excellent communication skills, strong phone voice, ability to build rapport quickly over the phone, strong sense of urgency and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Mandatory requirements: Team oriented, learning based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed.
We are a business that continually seeks to improve upon the standards while setting an example for other real estate companies to follow. We are rapidly growing and there is huge potential for career advancement!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19