Vitalyc Health & Medspa is currently developing a chain of premier Med Spas in the state of Texas, with our flagship location opening right in the heart of University Park (Dallas).
Led by a team of experts within the healthcare & the aesthetics space, Vitalyc is currently looking for a Receptionist to provide exceptional customer service! Our therapy modalities combine the latest in minimally and non-invasive aesthetic services with an emphasis on excellence, in both quality service and experience. Our specialty is in both total body & face transformations; from body contouring to skin rejuvenation. We have made considerable investments in the latest technologies and have paired with top healthcare professionals chosen for their expertise in the anti-aging, wellness and beauty industry.
Vitalyc has been founded by dynamic group of people with a combined 30 years’ experience in the healthcare, aesthetics, and hospitality industries providing the necessary resources to make this a national brand.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Part-Time or Full-time
Monday - Friday Hours
10:00am – 4:00pm
**The position requires that you are willing to work evenings and weekends
Job Duties, Responsibilities, Qualifications, and Requirements
The Medspa Office Receptionist will greet patients, activate patient files, and move patients through a pre-determined schedule of appointments at the Medspa’s office. This position offers company paid holidays and medical benefits. As a Vitalyc receptionist, you have the opportunity to work with an exceptional team of driven professionals in an industry-leading aesthetics company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide clients with an exceptional client experience by developing relationships, following up in a timely manner, and recommending relevant products and services
2. Completing administrative tasks required
3. Work collaboratively with all staff to achieve team goals
4. Maintain a positive attitude and bring energy & enthusiasm to the center
5. Other special projects or tasks as assigned
6. Welcomes patients and visitors to the office by greeting patients and visitors in person and on the telephone and answering inquiries or referring questions to other staff members.
7. Schedules appointments to optimize patient satisfaction, provider time and most effective use of examining and treatment rooms.
8. Endeavors to keep patients on schedule by reminding provider of service delays.
9. Telephones taxis or family members when necessary for transportation.
10. Maintains reception area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Above mentioned are done 95% of the time.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
1. Medical office training preferred
2. High school graduate or equivalent required
3. Prior experience working in Patient Now is a plus
4. The position requires that you are able and willing to work one evening per week and every other Saturday
5. Willingness to work with all types of clients and provide solutions to overcome objections
6. Ability to take direction and constructive criticism
7. The typical work hours are , Monday – Friday.
8. Basic computer proficiency - Microsoft Office Suite -proficient with Outlook, Word and Excel
9. Good organizational skills.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds. Must be able to reach above shoulder height, crawl, kneel and push/pull up 20lbs
This position requires work in a fast-paced medical office environment. This position routinely uses standard office equipment. Exposure to chemicals, disinfectants and latex.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
1. Competitive wage
2. Ongoing training and mentoring
3. Potential for career advancement within the company
4. Full-time employees are offered a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, and paid holidays after 60 days of employment
5. All employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products
Vitalyc Health & Medspa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.