MaineHealth Enterprise Reporting is seeking an innovative and creative Business Intelligence Developer (System Analyst) to help translate business needs into knowledge.
This individual will work closely across business functions to investigate data, analyze user requirements, and provide solution prototypes. Must have the ability to understand the business questions and translate those business questions into analytic solutions. They will collaborate with business analysts and architects to provide high value solutions. Delivering those solutions will be achieved by developing, enhancing or maintaining standard reports, and data extracts.
A successful candidate will work closely with MaineHealth customers to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions. It is essential that BI Analysts build an understanding of medical center customers at a level of detail that enables them to identify and address critical issues.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- 3+ years of business intelligence developer or related technical experience.
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Epic Clarity Data Model Certification or Proficiency preferred
- 3+ years’ of experience with a programming language (MS-SQL preferred)
- Experience with SAP tools/solutions (BOE, WebI, Lumira, Crystal Reports, and Design Studio strongly preferred)
- Experience working with some Business Intelligence software programs required (examples include: SAP BI Suite, Tableau, Qlik, IBM Cognos or Microsoft Power BI).
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Strong understanding of relational database structure
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or specialized training/certification (Or equivalent work experience)