- Knowledge and ability to use various power tools such as saws, drills, sanders, augers, mowers, trimming equipment and leaf/debris blowers.
- Ability to perform a variety of maintenance duties including plumbing, painting and trash removal.
- Able to move furniture.
- Ability to perform minor electrical work.
- Ability to get along with diverse personalities in a tactful, helpful, courteous and professional manner.
- Able to efficiently and effectively manage multiple tasks and complete assigned projects within expected timeframes.
- Valid Drivers License with good driving record.
- Other duties deemed necessary for the efficient operation of the Building Maintenance Department.
Education and Experience·
High School diploma or equivalent. ·
Two years prior experience working in construction and/or building maintenance preferred.
- Able to Multi-task.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions.
- Able to lift up to 50 – 75 pounds.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- All inquiries and applications should be obtained from the Reception Area, Catoosa County Governmental Building located at 800 LaFayette Street, Ringgold, GA or at www.catoosa.com.
- Current employees wishing to apply for a transfer are expected to complete an application and will be notified by Human Resources if chosen for an interview.
- Post offer negative drug test required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
- Building Maintenance: 2 years
- High school or equivalent