Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,000 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.
To effectively analyze the product selling and store inventory objectives within the company owned International retail stores. Work directly with the merchandising and allocation team to communicate product opportunities based on sales history, current sales trends, and inventory needs. Identify slow sellers and implement exist strategies in collaboration with the Merchant team. Monitor and apply wholesale pricing strategies for concept stores and corporate strategies for outlet stores.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Ship to weekly open to ship targets by store, down to gender-brand level, category, based on store demands. Must be knowledgeable and aware of all peak season shifts, bank holidays, half terms and Late-night events.
- Execute quarterly planned master assortment initial allocation by store division department and replenishment of product to all assigned stores.
- Adjust initial planned allocation where needed based on current sales trend.
- Manage auto replenishment and proactively make adjustments based on sales trends, seasonality factors, and business needs. Identify and focus on top 24 SKU by store.
- Ensure the right balance of product within their respective stock to sales by gender/ category as well as maintaining proper stock needs at the store level based on sales, capacity, Sku capacity by gender and sales volume.
- Develop and adhere to allocation parameters that take into account store capacity, sales, trends, product seasonality and product life cycle.
- Analysis various company generated and localized reports to facilitate stock balancing, inventory management and sales trends to guide strategic allocation of product to stores.
- Suggest and implement transfers to balance stock levels amongst stores.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be computer proficient with knowledge of Excel, Power Point, and other advanced retail systems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years allocation experience is required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
Location: 1240 Rosecrans Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Job Type: Full-time