iDentalSoft is the leading cloud-based dental practice management platform for modern dentists. We’re winning over the market with the most comprehensive set of features, competitive pricing, and high-touch approach to customer support. As a Customer Support Specialist, you’ll play a key role in the identification of technical issues, management of open tickets, and ownership through resolution.
We’re backed by a team of serial entrepreneurs and investors with offices in Silicon Valley and Overland Park, KS. This is an opportunity to join an early stage startup with a mature product that customers love. You’ll be key driver in our success with future opportunities to step up as the organization grows.
- Analyze support requests (email, phone, ticket submissions) from our national customer base.
- Research, diagnose, and record customer resolution progress in an online ticketing system.
- Interact with offshore QA and development teams for level 2/3 issues
- Interact with clients over phone and email.
- Support new client setup, software configuration and interfaces with hardware (imaging, printers, fax machines, etc.) in client offices
- Work closely with Client Success Managers to maintain customer satisfaction
- Bachelors degree in IT or related field
- 3+ years in technical customer support roles
- Comfortable in client-facing situations with a calm and patient demeanor
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft and configuring Windows software
- Experience in SaaS technical support a plus
- IT experience with Mac, Database/SQL, network and/or dental environment are a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Technical Support: 3 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)