Leads manufacturing processes and fully utilizes resources to meet the scheduled activities of the Manufacturing Group. Supervises the daily shift activities in their assigned functional areas and works with team members to cultivate a winning manufacturing attitude and creative work environment. Maintains accountability for the training, development and performance in a functional area while prioritizing safety, quality, on time delivery and cost control.
1. Visible leader in areas of Compliance, as well as Environmental, Health & Safety efforts in support of plant goals
2. Track, report and manage metrics in their functional area to include labor hour consumption, work order completion, inventory accuracy, throughput, capacity and customer complaints. Establish team goals that meet or exceed quality standards.
3. Develop and manage operational budget for their functional area.
4. Work with other managers across the site to generate continuous improvement ideas and spearheads the implementation of those ideas that lead to bottom line results. Plan and implement the production requirements of NPI’s.
5. Implement business unit objectives and manufacturing department goals in each functional area.
6. Monitoring and improve productivity, ensuring all customer commitments are met in a timely, quality and cost-conscious manner, including ensuring proper documentation of process records in compliance with QMS and FDA regulations
7. Developing and openly communicating training plans to maximize workforce capability
8. Driving LEAN manufacturing implementation
9. Maintain strong employee relations by following handbook and engaging in open two way communication
Quality Specific Goals
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Maintaining full Quality System Regulation and Current Good Manufacturing Practices requirements
5. Maintaining full regulatory compliance and other legal requirements
1. Bachelor’s Degree with 7 years production, supply chain experience or leadership or High School diploma/GED and 12 years production or supply chain experience.
2. Demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams.
3. Demonstrated ability to identify and implement Best Practices and deal with high levels of ambiguity
1. MBA or Masters
2. Demonstrated ability to identify & implement best practices.
3. Demonstrated ability to perform with high levels of ambiguity.
4. Prior Team Leading experience
5. OMLP/ETLP graduate
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical
technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable
healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough
challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery,
biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps
medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; South Carolina; Florence
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.