The Utility Worker is responsible for building product orders for outgoing load placement on route delivery trucks in an accurate and safe manner. The Utility Worker will also be responsible for delivering product to both large and small format accounts on a route for advance product sales. In addition, maintaining strong customer rapport, ensuring quality service and effective merchandising of Keurig Dr Pepper brands.
Position Shift and Schedule
This is a full time, 1st shift permanent position Monday - Friday, working 5:00am until finished. Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
The starting rate of pay for this position is $15.90 an hour. Pay does differ when you are driving a route as it would be $60 a day plus $.325 for every case delivered. Attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, etc).
Keurig Dr Pepper (NYSE: KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you
- Deliver product to scheduled accounts in good condition and within scheduled delivery time.
- Assure brands and packages are rotated properly, safeguarding against past-dated products available to consumers.
- Accountable for cash/credit proceeds and products removed from inventories.
- Compute and record transactions to convey all related cash, checks and documents to Route Auditor.
- Provide shelf merchandise to stores upon request by manager or customer.
- Cover routes and provide sales and/or merchandising services as assigned.
- Load route trucks and semi-trailers with propane or battery-operated forklift and/or pallet jack, moving product in and out of the warehouse.
- Move product to storage areas using the proper equipment.
- Stack and store merchandise in the appropriate area according to established sequences and procedures.
- Document all material transfers, shipments and movements electronically and/or on appropriate forms.
- Review orders for shipment and assemble the correct types of merchandise to be shipped.
- Maintain cleanliness in assigned area.
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- 21 years of age or older
- Valid CDL and driver’s license
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (NYSE: KDP) is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Primary Location: United States-West Virginia-Fairmont
Organization: Packaged Beverages