Merakey is currently seeking a BCBA to join our Merakey Behavioral Health division based out of our Brentwood, TN location.
*Hours available in Coffee County.
Rate: $35-40 per hour
Requirements: Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) with at least 1 year of experience providing ABA services
The BCBA is a clinician who provides clinical oversight and guidance to the treatment of children and adults in the Merakey Behavior Support program. The BCBA is responsible for overseeing all case activity and related staffing assignments. The BCBA takes responsibility for all clinical supervision standards being met in compliance with all stakeholder requirements. The BCBA provides direct services, including but not limited to ABA interventions, behavioral assessments, parent/family education sessions, supervision of non-BCBA Behaviorists and Registered Behavioral Technicians. The BCBA works with the Merakey Director in efforts to market and promote the program in the community.
- Provides Clinical consultation and treatment planning to adults and children in their homes or community- based settings.
- Completion assessments and treatments plan for new referrals and re-evaluations
- Completion of monthly/quarterly reviews on assigned client caseload
- Provide case supervision to RBT's assigned within the required ratio
- Development of child-specific program books, including activities and data collection to be left in individual's home.
- Development of child-specific behavioral/crisis plans
- Support/Supervise the Registered Behavior Technicians through implementation of the assessment goals, program book, Individual Plans of Service (IPOS), behavioral/crisis plans and documentation
- Complete progress note for every billable contact (including supervision)
- Complete discharge summaries for closing cases
- Communicate client health and safety information to Registered Behavior Technician staff
- Assist Program Director with marketing and promotional initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- ABA/BCBA: 1 year (Required)
- BCBA Board Certified Behavior Analyst (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement