We are seeking qualified candidates to join our company and Marketing team in the role of Marketing Manager. If you’re looking for a SaaS based company that is fast-paced, challenging and provides an opportunity in the growing markets of IoT and retail analytics, read on!
As the new Marketing Manager, you will play an impactful role within a highly dynamic marketing team. From shaping our online presence, to developing relevant content, to tackling whatever the business needs at the time. You need to be comfortable learning new technology and adjusting to a changing marketplace.
- Strategize, coordinate and develop plans for creating relevant digital content
- Work with the rest of the Marketing team to develop deliverables according to the defined marketing plan
- Manage the website and online content to engage both paid and organic visitors
- Develop content to align with digital marketing effort with a specific focus on engaging with potential clients and converting them to leads.
- Establish content strategy and content mapping to align with the customer journey.
- Collaborate with sales to identify and create materials that move opportunities through the funnel
- Work with external agencies, designers, developers, copywriters, agencies, photographers and other specialists to get projects done on time and on budget.
- Track and report on activity based on specified benchmarks and key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Follow existing style and brand guidelines.
Attributes (qualities of the role)
- Excellent marketing and content management expertise
- Proven understanding of marketing best practices
- Excellent communications skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Ability to create clear SOW’s, and manage external vendors
- Ability to work well with others internal and external to InReality
- Flexible, adaptable, and dependable
- Effective organizational skills
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field. MBA Preferred.
- 3-5 years of related experience, OR equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in a B2B software-based business is a plus
- Desire to learn, and ability to work in the fast paced and changing environment.
- Strong writing and content development (I.e. Presentations, eBooks / White Papers, Data Sheets…etc).
- A proficient, effective storyteller.
- Professional, cross-company collaboration experience.
- Current knowledge of marketing best practices and industry best practices.
- Ability to translate complex ideas to easy to understand, digestible content.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple initiatives.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to achieve results while working independently.
- MacBook Computers
- Google Applications (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides…etc)
- Pardot Marketing Automation Platform
- SalesForce CRM
- WordPress Content Management System (CMS)
InReality is a solution-as-a-service company that helps brands and retailers drive conversion and optimize in-store investments. Brands and retailers use our IoT-based customer experience solutions to drive in-store conversion of shoppers to sales. Companies leverage our platform to maximize the consumer journey across stores, categories, displays or merchandise. Through real-time analytics and responsive technology combined with insight, design and delivery services, we ensure success by optimizing return on marketing spend for clients like The Home Depot, Tempur-Sealy and more. Headquartered in Cincinnati with domestic offices in Atlanta and internationally in Hong Kong, InReality is concentrated on the retail market with customers in global beverage, home improvement, furniture & bedding, electronics, health & beauty, QSR and big-box/mid market retailers.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 4 years (Preferred)