Product Integrity Project Coordinator - Contractor
Description of Duties:
Product Integrity: Support Merck's EMEA and APAC Product Integrity and Brand Security strategic deliverables and operational assignments that protect the safety of Merck’s patients through management of event-based metrics, report translation and preparation as well as support of analytical and investigative toolkit.
This will include:
- Management of the CDT mailbox – summarize and forward to COE/RD for assignment to ADRS
- Input of case management details in case management software (Perspective) and coordinating their dissemination to the respective ADRS/COE
- Enter new cases in Perspective following a standard pre-defined method
- Timely administrative follow up of ongoing cases in the region, accurate recording of progress in case management system (Perspective) where needed
- Provide regular (late) case updates allowing ADR Product Integrity to discuss with ADR’s in the region.
- Utilization of various online information-gathering applications for research and reporting for potential preliminary information gathering on cases according to the requirements of ADRS/COE
- Production of research reports at the request of Global Security regional or country leads
- Ability to identify issues and customize, implement/execute solutions
- Ability to work in highly collaborative and matrixed environment
- Must be innovative and independent, able to manage an aggressive workload in a high performing environment
- Proven ability to work in varying situations, from committee work in which a “team player” approach is essential to situations in which considerable independence and self-motivation is required
- Demonstrated ability to work with wide range of individuals from diverse backgrounds, countries of origin, and at varying within the corporate structure
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Fluency in English. Proven ability to write effectively and professionally in clear, concise English.
- Understanding of Intelligence and Risk Management methodologies
- Understanding of investigations and supply chain matters
Job Type: Part-time
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)