McRory Pediatric Services, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager who thrives in a dynamic, team-work orientated environment. Candidate will be responsible for the development and delivery of human resources programs and services in the areas of talent development, performance management, organizational design, employee relations, engagement, compensation, benefits and safety. Collaborates with senior managers to ensure HR services align with business plans and deliver stronger organizational performance.
Our people are our most valuable resource and as a Human Resources Manager you will have the opportunity to directly impact the employee experience which in turns enables us to help our clients reach their utmost potential.
- Provides leadership training. Collaborates with senior management to ensure HR services align with business plan needs and that delivery will strengthen organizational performance.
- Anticipates future human resource needs based on analysis of workforce data (hiring needs, retention rates, over-time expenditures, etc.) Develops plans to support the achievement of business goals and objectives.
- Manages the rollout of company human resource programs and services to ensure consistent, effective, and timely implementation and application of programs.
- Manages company staff, including staff selection, on-boarding, development of capabilities, and exit interviews. Provides counsel, feedback, and coaching on HR policies & procedures, employee relations, talent development, performance management, benefits, compensation, and other core HR services.
- Oversees and conducts risk analyses, prepares recommendations and action plans, and manages communications and implementation.
- Manages activities designed to promote culture of mutual respect with high level of employee engagement and morale.
- Manages workers compensation and risk assessments, as well as unemployment claims.
- Provides pragmatic and consistent guidance as well as advice to team members on grievances, attendance, discipline, work development plans, performance, and other personnel issues.
- Runs & analyzes company reports (over-time, retention, etc.)
- Keeps CEO and Executive Director up to date regarding changes in employment law and assures legal compliance.
- Maintains employee records, including tracking of required employee training.
- Completes unemployment benefit audits, unemployment/disability claims, employment verifications, wage garnishes, LOA, COBRA, and EE01 reporting.
- Processes employee payroll including employee bonus, as well as manages benefits (enrollment/termination).
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration) or equivalent experience required, in addition to 3+ years of relevant and progressively more responsible human resources experience, to include an extensive background in employee relations, performance management, and talent development. Advanced Degree preferred. PHR certification is highly desired.
- Prior supervisory or management experience.
- Strong capability in developing effective working relationships with senior management, and in influencing decision-making.
- Displays expertise in applying HR solutions and practices in a diverse and changing business environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills required.
- Ability to handle all facets of HR including payroll administration & processing, health benefit plan negotiations and administration.
- Demonstrated knowledge in Federal and CA State employment labor laws
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, counseling and business solving skills
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it’s our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. Benefits include paid vacation time, paid holidays, paid sick days, paid medical/dental benefits, weekly Yoga class, 401K, medical flexible spending account, dependent care flexible spending account, tickets at work program, financial planning services, whole life insurance, tuition discounts at National University, tuition scholarship at Purdue Global University and paid professional liability insurance.
At McRory Pediatrics, we give therapists the opportunity to help us provide quality, evidence-based therapy services to help our client’s reach their fullest potential. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at McRory Pediatric Services.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Required work authorization: