About the Position
The firm seeks creative, independent, and conscientious thinkers with a commitment to our shared vision: landscapes have the power to change everyday lives. Join our collaborative team and work closely with our diverse group of professionals. Candidates shall be self-motivated and adhere to high standards of excellence and accountability.
Salary & Benefits
Omni offers competitive salaries and benefits commensurate with experience. Health insurance is also available to eligible employees.
If you are a dedicated professional who excels at collaboration and meets the above qualifications, then please send your CV and portfolio to Brita Bednar at email@example.com. Portfolios must be submitted for all design positions. Applications without work samples will not be considered. Portfolios should be one PDF attachment, 10-20 pages, at a maximum of 5 MB.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Professional degree or license in landscape architecture or architecture
- A range of 7-15 years of professional design experience
- Demonstrated knowledge in the art and practice of landscape architecture, urban design, and related history and theory for private and public project typologies
- Demonstrated experience in all phases of the design process
- Proven ability to lead and coordinate multidisciplinary teams
- Demonstrated experience in project management, client interface, administration, and construction observation for landscape architecture scope
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and a team-focused environment
- Experience in managing design staff
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, 3D modeling software (Rhino or SketchUp), Adobe CC, and Office 365
- Demonstrated capacity for design ideation
- A high degree of self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
CONTACT TO APPLY