Seattle Sports & Regenerative Medicine is hiring!
We are a busy, upbeat medical office, conveniently located in the exciting and growing neighborhood of South Lake Union. Our part-time employees enjoy competitive salaries, standard business hours, with evenings, weekends, and holidays off, along with paid parking in the building. Our team is looking to add a part-time (25-30 hours per week), Certified Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist to our growing practice. We are seeking a high-energy, nurturing and friendly personality, who is also skilled, organized, and capable of handling multiple tasks in an efficient manner. This person will also need to fill in for front desk tasks as needed. One year medical experience required. Sound interesting? Please email your resume so we can connect! We'd love to hear from you.
Qualifications and Duties Include:
Patient Care Responsibilities:
- Assisting physician during patient treatment and procedures
- Ability to draw bloodwork as needed
- Checking in and rooming patients in preparation for appointment
- Assisting with coordination of patient care including clarifying patient follow-up as directed by physician and scheduling follow-up appointments and testing
- Maintaining sterile technique during treatments and special procedures as indicated.
- Providing accurate, appropriate, and culturally sensitive education to patients.
- Responding appropriately to patients in physical distress or emergency situations.
- Monitoring and assisting the flow of patients in the clinic throughout the day.
- Demonstrating the ability to be organized and effectively prioritize work tasks for the needs of the clinic.
- Answering telephone calls in a professional manner and directing calls appropriately.
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Greeting and checking in patients for appointments with provider
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $22.00 - $24.00 per hour
- Primary Care
- medical assistant: 1 year (Required)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Required)
- medical terminology: 1 year (Required)
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) (Required)