The Project Analyst will report to the Manager and Vice President of Global Services and Director, Marketing and Physician Relations and is responsible to ensure the enrichment, functionality, and usage of the IT platforms within each department (i.e. Salesforce and Tableau). This role is designed to execute the day-to-day configuration, user support, system maintenance/updates and workflow improvement to fully adopt and integrate the Salesforce system. Primary functions of this role are to support the referring physician/PCP database that is utilized for referral management purposes and the Healthcloud patient portal program that is utilized to optimize care coordination of the GS patient for both internal and external key stakeholders (i.e. referring physicians, patient sponsors, and vendors). This position will service all Salesforce/Pardot/Tableau relationship management efforts across the enterprise by analyzing data and managing projects for referral volume growth purposes i.e. to determine best strategies, segmentation, applications, approaches. S/he will partner with Global Services and Marketing Communications, operations and staff to develop and implement data solutions. This position will require a combination of marketing, technical, and project management expertise. S/he will manage projects for the day to day operations of both the online and offline systems. S/he is also responsible for data enrichment with all data systems to ensure effective referral management and reporting initiatives and practices.
Specific Requirements and Preferences
Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analytics, Data Systems and Services or other related field. (Required)
Information systems or related field (Preferred)
Minimum Work Experience
Specific Requirements and Preferences
5 - 7 years of progressive related experience (Required)
Experience with Salesforce and working in a marketing/sales environment (Preferred)
Project Management experience (Required)
Strong understanding of fundraising strategies and performance metrics.
Ability to multi-task and work in a high volume environment.
Strong initiative required.
Demonstrated experience successfully leading projects.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Develop and Implement Data Coding and Analytics
1. Develop appropriate data composition that will produce effective tracking and reporting systems that enable informed fundraising decisions based on donor analytics; execute daily donor data analytics and reporting requests.
2. Partner with field staff to make decisions and pull data for all referral growth initiatives.
3. Partner with business strategy and communications to make decisions and pull data to provide impact communication and reports.
4. Proactively assist users to determine more efficient ways to obtain and use Salesforce data.
5. Use data analytics to help determine best strategies for International (GS) and domestic referral growth.
6. Work with Salesforce-Health cloud and Lead Staff to determine layout and build of sites bringing expertise of data needs at both the front and back ends; execute the build of sites as assigned by Director/ Manager .
1. Meet regularly with internal and external customers to discuss ongoing needs and strategies;
2. Oversee the functionality and requirements of select, key projects (from user to reporting); as determined by Director/Manager, research new tools, platforms and devices to maximize efforts without compromising data integrity and financial reconciliation.
3. Manage and build on the existing online database structure, monthly data import, and overall database enrichment
4. Manage external vendors contracted for specific projects.
5. Global Services
6. a. Ensure user proficiency by creating and administer training documentation for new/existing employees and external key stakeholders (i.e. patient sponsors and their teams). This will promote patient sponsor satisfaction and embassy patient referrals by providing easily accessible up to date patient information.
7. b. Assist management by creating processes, reports, and custom fields (i.e. patients’ length of stay, number of referrals received and their conversion rates, etc..) in Salesforce/Tableau, that identify patient activities and trends while providing monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports to further develop macro patient data for senior management.
8. c. Continually seek ways to further enhance the end user experience by communicating regularly with internal users and external users regarding new features, enhancements, and changes to the system.
9. d. Maintain system, security, and data integrity by managing salesforce apps (i.e. Folderize) and rule settings for internal and external users. Also, granting and removing user licenses in response to personnel changes, while monitoring application storage usage and archive data as needed.
1. a. Assist with migration from new or older systems/processes (Cerner, Star, Tableau, FormStack, etc.) to ensure
1. correct back end system integration with Salesforce API.
1. b. Manage monthly data imports from external systems to improve data quality while developing monthly, quarterly, and yearly physician referral reports for management and physician liaison teams. This will help both teams develop and identify PCP trends and activities to support new marketing initiatives to promote PCP referrals.
1. c. Monthly audits to ensure data integrity by merging duplicate provider contacts and accounts; performing mass
1. uploads and updates of data during personnel changes; removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflows.
1. Support capacity planning and lean management through the tracking of requests made of Development Systems & Data Services, fulfillment of requests, and metrics on efficiency .
2. Facilitate onboarding of new employees through set-up, training, and support as needed.
3. Track and project expenses.
4. Train employees on use of the online or offline tools.
5. Demonstrate accurate, clear and timely verbal and written communication
6. Create all the documentation (including site functionality and design specifics).
1. Maintain technical standards with regards to web development as it relates to forms and gathering data.
2. Help business understand what the technical requirements and/or issues may be.
3. Keep current with emerging technologies.
4. Lead the development of software use policies and procedures.
5. Develop data quality program to measure and monitor data integrity.
6. May act as liaison to Children’s National IT staff to schedule and maintain backups, updates and patches as needed to ensure referral provider and patient data is secure.
1. Support the integration between the online and offline fundraising systems (Convio and Raiser ’s Edge).
2. Support the integration of all online tools for business intelligence purposes.
Organizational Accountabilities (Staff)
Organizational Commitment/Identification 1. Anticipate and responds to customer needs; follows up until needs are met
Teamwork/Communication 1. Demonstrate collaborative and respectful behavior
2. Partner with all team members to achieve goals
3. Receptive to others’ ideas and opinions
Performance Improvement/Problem-solving 1. Contribute to a positive work environment
2. Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to change
3. Identify opportunities to improve clinical and administrative processes
4. Make appropriate decisions, using sound judgment
Cost Management/Financial Responsibility 1. Use resources efficiently
2. Search for less costly ways of doing things
Safety 1. Speak up when team members appear to exhibit unsafe behavior or performance
2. Continuously validate and verify information needed for decision making or documentation
3. Stop in the face of uncertainty and takes time to resolve the situation
4. Demonstrate accurate, clear and timely verbal and written communication
5. Actively promote safety for patients, families, visitors and co-workers
6. Attend carefully to important details - practicing Stop, Think, Act and Review in order to self-check behavior and performance
Primary Location: District of Columbia-Washington
Work Locations: Sheikh Zayed Campus 111 Michigan Avenue Washington 20010
Job: Non-Clinical Professional
Organization: Strategic Operations
Regular / Temporary: R (Regular)
Position Status: FT - Full-Time
Work Schedule: M-F 8:30a -5p
Job Posting: Jul 26, 2019, 11:30:22 AM