The Mannik & Smith Group, Inc., has an immediate full-time opening for an Administrative Assistant in our Shaker Heights office. Responsibilities include:
- Greet guests/clients/staff upon arrival, and answer phones
- Printing, filing, organizing, deliveries, mail distribution, shipments, supplies, general support, etc.
- Manage vendor relationships
- Assist Fleet Manager with vehicle logs and scheduling calendar
- Coordinate office events, open house, client outings, etc.
- Assist with other Departments (support staff, accounting, human resources) as needed
- Edit marketing proposal materials used for client presentations
- Peer review of technical writing of reports, papers, trade journal articles, seminar presentations, etc.
- Support Proposal & Statement of Qualifications (SOQ)
- Research RFQ/RFP solicitations
- Acquire strategic Proposal/SOQ information
- Develop and prepare presentation materials which include organizational charts, flow diagrams, schedules, graphics, etc.
- Support the development and preparation of prequalification packages
- Assist Marketing with general preparation of brochures, project summaries, announcements, development of PowerPoint presentations, direct mailings, social media, tradeshows, etc.
- Attend tradeshows and take on-site project photos
Candidate must be have advanced skills in Word, Excel and Power Point, with additional skills in Publisher, Illustrator and InDesign. Excellent organization and writing skills are required, along with the ability to discern technical services and roles within which we serve our clientele. Candidate must be a self-starter, a mastery and over sight of day-to-day office support needs, and must have excellent interpersonal communication skills – team oriented and a “people person”. A Bachelor’s Degree in English or a related field is a plus.
Why Work Here?
Talented and dedicated professionals combined with the comprehensive services they provide are the foundational culture of MSG. Opportunity, development and growth are encouraged and cultivated along with honesty, integrity and professionalism in our thoughts and actions. Achievement of success through working smarter, technical skill and creative spirit.
Awards & Recognition