DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Read and comprehend work order information. Reconcile any changes between job and estimate.
- Collect Business Requirements from Sales, Project Management, and Production.
- Collect and Process Customer Project Files and Information, including PDF’s, Excel Documents, Text Files, and MIS / ERP System Data
- Analyze Structured and Un-Structured Data for Consistency and Production Readiness.
- Extract, Transform, and Load Business Data for Standard and Ad Hoc Analysis, Reports, and Documents.
- Develop and plan to ensure a high level of information accuracy and quality for all facets of the job, including change control and validations.
- Create detailed production, kitting, and shipping instructions and corresponding electronic files.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures as required to enable repeatable results.
- Work with coworkers and department supervisors to produce the best quality product possible.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Contributes to team effort by providing training and technical support.
- College degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, and or equivalent experience.
- Must have expert (3-5+ years) of Microsoft Excel experience, including advanced applications of Macros, Functions, Pivots, and Data Connection. Experience with PowerQuery and PowerPivot preferred.
- Must have experience (1 – 3 years) with Relational Databases and Business Intelligence Tools. (SQL Server Preferred)
- Some programming experience preferred in T-SQL, DAX, VB, or C#.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, team skills and capacity to communicate within all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects with firm deadlines.
- Ability to work with some ambiguity, identify and create solutions with minimal guidance.