Are you looking for a fun and exciting opportunity to work for a growing company? We are looking for lead baristas and cafe supervisors (part time and full time opportunities available) to provide delicious food and drinks along with exceptional customer service.
This position contributes to Kid Ventures success by preparing and serving premium beverages and quality products with friendly, prompt, and individualized service. The Barista & Cafe Supervisor is responsible for maintaining a clean and attractive café environment along, meeting product sales targets, and inventory management.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Available to work flexible hours including mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling, cleanliness, and safety and standards
- Engage with and understand customers, including discovering and responding to their needs through clear and pleasant communication
- Comply with a dress code
- Prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers
- Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Previous barista experience required
- Service-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Time management and ability to multi-task
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Enjoy working with children and their families
- Must pass Food Handler’s test (after hire)
TO LAND AN INTERVIEW
- Visit our company website at www.kidventuresplay.com
- Send your resume and references including previous supervisors
- Submit a tailored, descriptive cover letter telling us WHY you are the perfect fit for this job based on the above listed requirements.
Part time and full time opportunities available.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time