Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
Will consider candidates based in any US Conduent office. We have office in all major US cities ( Chesapeake VA, Secaucus NJ, Cherry Hill NJ)
- Activities involve maintaining contracted service levels resulting in customer satisfaction, maintaining customer relationships, and contract commitments delivered within cost targets.
- The role is responsible for the overall quality of service delivery of an implementation/ongoing client.
- Develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
- Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
QUALIFICATIONS (EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES):
- May perform one or more of the following:
- Support the fulfilment of the company vision for prompt and professional client services through motivation and leadership
- Oversee the day-to-day implementation and operational aspects of the client relationship
- Develop strategy needed to achieve agreed upon service levels
- Manage the setup and delivery of services
- Work with the client to manage priorities and expectations
- Manage the requirements definition process and ensure that system specifications accurately reflect client requirements
- Build effective liaisons to manage the transition from implementation to ongoing client delivery
- Act as a subject matter expert regarding the application of business objectives and alternatives for service delivery
- Co mmunicates to managers and stakeholders in a concise and meaningful way, both verbally and in writing
- Provides recommendations and guidance to leadership
- 5 plus years of Client Management in a Benefits/HR environment
- Project Management experience needed
- Defined Benefits plan experience preferred
- Knowledge of Defined Benefits (DB) and HR systems such as PeopleSoft
- Manage and complete Data projects as assigned, timely and accurately
- Must have the ability to present project status and/or make recommendations to leadership and client
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form .
Service Delivery Operations
United States-New Jersey-Cherry Hill, United States-New Jersey-Secaucus
Consumer and Industrials
Yes, 25 % of the Time