The Human Resources Manager plans, directs, and coordinates human resource management activities of Centro San Vicente to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, and regulatory compliance. Oversees the credentialing functions in accordance to the Professional Staff By-Laws and credentialing policies and procedures.
- Administers compensation, benefits and performance management systems.
- Provides current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Advises managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Analyzes and modifies compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Serves as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Plans, directs, supervises, and coordinates work activities of the human resource department and staff relating to employment, compensation, credentialing, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Analyzes training needs to design employee development, and health and safety programs.
- Maintains records and compiles statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Analyzes statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices.
- Conducts exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Investigates and reports on work-related accidents for insurance carriers.
- Represents the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Oversees the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.
- Develops and/or administers special projects in areas such as pay equity, employee benefits programs, and employee awards
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for recruitment and evaluates recruiting resources and strategies
- Works closely with Managers to review all terminations and written disciplinary actions before they are carried out to ensure they meet the facilities policy and procedures.
- Acts as an advocate of employee concerns yet an enforcer of the Clinic’s mission, values, and goals.
- Participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
- Communicates and demonstrates the mission, ethics and goals of the facility.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- A sensitive, fair and impartial approach to dealing with employees.
- Subject matter expertise in employment law, staffing, compensation, and employee and labor relations.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of four (4) years related experience.
- Three (3) years supervisory experience preferred.
- PHR certification preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,684.80 - $46,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- relevant: 4 years (Required)
- Supervisor: 3 years (Required)
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) (Preferred)