$26 to $30 Hourly
Benefits: Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, Dental
LEM Construction Company is currently recruiting (NCCCO) certified crane operators with at least 3 years’ experience operating Lattice Boom Crawlers as well as Rubber Tire Rough Terrain Pickers for a project in Conroe, Texas. Starting pay $26.00 to $30.00 per hour, pay is based on previous crane operating experience and types of crane certified to run. This project is building a new Wastewater Treatment Plant. This project is a 3-year project. Normal working schedule is Monday thru Friday 7am till 4pm. Schedule can deviate due to changes in weather conditions or work needs. Overtime as needed.
1. Operate crawler type or rubber tire cranes on rough terrains
2. Hoisting of concrete forms, rebar, steel beams, pipe, concrete pours with concrete buckets and etc.
3. Start engines, move throttles, switches, and levers, and depress pedals to operate machines
4. Take actions to avoid potential hazards and obstructions such as utility lines, equipment, workers, and falling objects
5. Perform minor maintenance procedures on equipment such as oiling, greasing, and other service to the machine
6.Troubleshoot and make adjustments to equipment
7. Operators will inspect and compare load weights with lifting capacity and load charts to ensure against overload.
8. May assist in cleaning, lubricating, and maintaining mechanisms, such as pulleys etc.
9. Perform daily inspections of equipment and report needed repairs.
10. Work with various crews on job site(s) and communicate safely with hand signals.
11. Perform duties as needed.
Knowledge to inspect crane and recommend appropriate actions to maintain the crane in good working order.
Physical ability to perform assigned tasks (lift, push and pull 50+ pounds)
Pass a drug screen and meet the requirements of the crane operator physical.
Knowledge and understanding of OSHA requirements in connection with crane operation including daily inspection log, focus on crane operation, and be able to safely hoist, move and place materials and objects using appropriate attachments.
Dependable, self-motivated and task oriented.
High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required
Ability to communicate in English via verbal and written communications
Work outdoors with exposure to changing weather conditions such as rain, sun, snow, and wind
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. The job summary is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.
LEM Construction Company Inc.
Why Work Here?
Fulltime position with benefits.
Job Type: Full-time