Honda Nissan of Roanoke Rapids is seeking a motivated Sales Associate.
Honda Nissan of Roanoke Rapids is a part of the family-owned Hubert Vester Auto Group who prides themselves in giving you the automotive career you've always wanted. Not only are we the highest volume and performing Nissan and Honda dealer in Roanoke Rapids, we pride ourselves in training and promoting our most talented and hardworking employees from within. We truly want to help you grow your career and are willing to invest in the right person.
Being a part of the Hubert Vester family is unlike any other dealership experience in the area. We believe in a work-life balance and rewarding those who work hard and exceed their goals. Some of our benefits include paid holidays, opportunity to create your own schedule, free gym memberships and 401(k) company match.
If you believe you have the right skill set and have previous experience working in the automotive space or customer service industry, let us know, we want to hear from you! Apply today to learn what it's like to work at a dealership that gives you the tool set to be successful and work with a management team that has your best interest in mind!
- Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
- Assist the customers to find a vehicle that meets their needs by using the current inventory information
- Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
- Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
- Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily, reporting any problems to management
- Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record
- Strong interpersonal and communications, in-person and over the phone
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
- Proficient in basic business math including percentages
- Capable of learning and using Microsoft Office, accounting software, and proprietary sales programs
- Persistent, competitive and good work ethic
- Focuses on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership and personal sales
What We Offer
- Family-oriented work environment
- Access to cutting edge technology in regards to CRM, marketing and digital resources
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays -Christmas, Thanksgiving, 4th of July
- Paid vacation
- Paid training
- Short and long term disability
- Ongoing training sessions
- Free gym membership
- Exceptional career progression and promotion from within
- Christmas sale close ($2.50 for every dollar/sale)