Merakey is currently seeking a Licensed Therapist in our Adult Behavioral Health in our Philadelphia, PA location.
Strong clinical skills with ability to facilitate group therapy based on identified topics as well as open topics
* Strong clinical skills with ability to conduct effective individual therapy
* Ability to assess PIRs and recommend appropriate services based on clinical need as well as PIRs ability and willingness to participate based on what stage of change they are in.
* Ability to educate and encourage resistant PIRs to participate in therapy services.
* Ability to manage a caseload of PIRs and have knowledge of their treatment progress, engagement level, and treatment needs. This also includes strong clinical documentation skills and ability to maintain PIRs chart meeting program, local, state, and federal documentation requirements and standards.
* Ability to work with families and provide family counseling.
* Above average demonstration of core clinical competencies: attending, active and reflective listening, use of open-ended questioning, focusing, building rapport, congruency, summarization, and managing silence.
* Above average demonstration of: empathy, rolling with resistance, supporting self-efficacy, managing confrontation, and developing discrepancy.
Master's Degree or higher in clinical psychology, counseling psychology, psychology, addictions studies, social work or related field with specialty or concentration in counseling. Must have license (LPC, LCSW or LMFT). One (1) year of counseling experience (a minimum of 1,820 hours) in a health or human service agency, preferably in a drug and alcohol setting. If a person's experience was not in a drug and alcohol setting, the individuals' written training plan shall specifically address a plan to achieve counseling competency in chemical dependency issues. Additional/specific training and/or education in specific human service/counseling fields related to the field of drug and alcohol only.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28,682.00 - $89,291.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine