Diverse Staffing is currently seeking a Temporary Front Desk Receptionist for a six-month Government position on our Diverse Staffing team. The Temporary Front Desk Receptionist hired by us, will work at the USDA Forest Service National Technology and Development Program at 5785 Highway 10 West, Missoula, MT 59808.
The pay rate is between $13.27 and $16.00 per hour and is based on experience and skill set. Please indicate your wage requirement when applying.
Work hours are 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday, except Federal holidays and Office closures. This position will require an extensive federal background check and credit check that could take up to 8 weeks.
Diverse Staffing delivers award-winning staffing and recruitment solutions to our federal, state, and local government partners. Our government customers, and our prime contractors rely on us to provide talent with fresh ideas and empowered minds – individuals with a bright future, just like you! Our employees enjoy great benefits like paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid vacation and medical insurance!
It’s time to join a winning team. For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at: OnlineAppGOV@DiverseStaffing.com
Job Order ID:
The Diverse Staffing Receptionist at this client location performs the following responsibilities:
- Provides receptionist duties at the front desk. Receives visitors and telephone callers.
- Processes visitors according to current visitor management protocols.
- Maintains main number voicemail and auto attendant features. Prepares recorded greetings and activates off duty telephone answering systems when required.
- Retrieves and distributes voicemail messages left on the main office number voicemail.
- Responds to inquiries, providing general information regarding office programs.
- Receives, reviews, and distributes incoming mail, including service of process.
- Checks mail and annotates accordingly (i.e. date stamp, attorney assigned, case number, etc.).
- Ensures mail received from other agencies is appropriately screened and distributed.
- Immediately notifies appropriate staff member when material is received via special shipment (i.e. Federal Express, UPS, etc.) or facsimile transmission and annotates receipt log.
- Processes outgoing mail as required.
- Maintains an electronic log for all monies
- Receives requests for visitor and employee parking and promptly submits requests to parking garage authority.
- Produces a variety of written documents
- Uses a variety of advanced word processing functions
- Creates copies, edits, makes insertions and deletions, and moves text
- Retrieves and prints a variety of documents to include those requiring complex formats such as graphics or tables within text.
- Ensures documents are in the proper format, and that spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and grammar have been verified.
- Consults with document author to resolve questionable material.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- US Citizen
- Ability to pass an in-depth criminal background check
- Ability to pass an in-depth credit report (no delinquencies, collections or recent bankruptcies)
- Ability to be on-time and work the entire period
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service, Multitasking and Organization
- Computer Literacy
- Fluent in English
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- 3 paid holidays
- Insurance offered
- Accrued sick leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. Diverse Staffing is committed to helping veterans re-enter the civilian workforce. IND1