Holzer Senior Care Center
NOW HIRING: Registered and/or Licensed Practical Nurses
SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
The Nurse is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the resident care and service plans to meet the resident health needs and to promote wellness and a dignified lifestyle for our residents. The nurse is also responsible for supervising the Resident Assistants in their daily tasks.
In this role, the Nurse must enthusiastically support Holzer Health System which include our vision, mission, and individual’s department standards and expectations. Teamwork is required in all aspects of our community’s operations and specifically in the provision of any services for our residents.
Education, Work Experience and Licensure:
- Current and valid State of Ohio Registered (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license required
- Experience in a position involving supervision of direct care personnel
- Experience providing nursing care to a senior population desired
- Knowledge of regulatory agency standards and guidelines of the ability to learn this information as part of orientation to the community
- Ability to work as an effective member of the team, prioritize work and meet objectives and timelines
- Ability to work independently in all aspects of position
- Community compatibility-must be able to coordinate, motivate, and supervise resident care personnel, and work closely with the Director of Nursing and other management team members
- Maintain current knowledge of industry regulations, professional standards and nursing procedures as related to community population
- Ability to effectively develop and present personnel training and development topics as related to nursing issues
- Ability to be approved as a designated driver valid driver’s license and driving record acceptable to our insurer
- Basic life Support certification within 60 days of hire
- First Aid certification within 30 days
- Complete all annual skills checks
- Attend in-house mandatory in-services and training
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time