- Sales Experience
- Customer Service
Field Team Member
At 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, our motto is “Want More, Work Happy”. We get it. You’re adventurous, driven and live happy. You want more than a job. You want to grow, develop and always be better.
At 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, you’ll learn the ins and outs of a successful business, have fun and be given the autonomy and opportunities to drive your career and be great in your own way. We're a fun and fast-paced operation that helps people in our community get rid of unwanted items, responsibly. And, we do it like no one else with our professional, on-time service, clean shiny trucks and friendly uniformed team.
We offer what very few companies can. Check out just some of our perks below.
- Great Pay - A great starting base rate of pay, profit share bonuses, tips from our very satisfied customers, and available overtime.
- Amazing Culture - Work with happy hardworking like-minded individuals in a winning culture where we celebrate success like no other company.
- Flexible Schedules - Most days you’ll be home in time to still enjoy a fun evening. Going to school? Great! We’re happy to accommodate with available full-time and part time opportunities.
- New Adventure Daily - We guarantee each day will always be different. Have you ever heard about the time our crew found $400,000 on a job site?
- Great Fitness - You’re definitely going to reach your Fitbit goals.
- Autonomy - You love the opportunity to be the master of your own destiny and thrive being out on your own, driving sales and customer satisfaction.
- Community – Join a team that is hard working, successful, and loves to have fun.
- Recognition – We love to celebrate success of individual and cooperative achievements.
- Paid Education - Learn the skillsets of business operations that will help you succeed in the future.
- Great Future - The Founder & CEO of 1-800-GOT-JUNK? was the very first Field Team Member. This position has produced Business Owners, Regional Managers, a multitude of management positions, and is the cornerstone of our $250 million dollar company.
Daily duties may include, but are not limited reto:
- Operating a company vehicle, in an assigned service route.
- Educating and selling our services to our customers.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Retrieving, transportation, and disposal of unwanted items.
- Controlling costs, and driving revenue through decisive activity.
- Strong communication skills developed through prior sales experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- General Labour: 1 year (Required)
- Raleigh-Durham, NC (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Required)