Position: Luxury Sales/Patient Care Coordinator
Schedule/ Hours: Full time, 40 hours weekly
Are you energetic, self-motivated and sales driven? Then, we want you! The Spiegel Center is looking for a superstar to join their world-renowned team of experts in Facial Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics to help expand our already growing practice.
We are looking for a sales-driven Patient Coordinator to work alongside Dr. Onir Spiegel, voted among the top 25 most loved injectors in the US and inducted into the RealSelf Hall of Fame in 2018, and Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel, chosen as one of the 15 most influential plastic surgeons in the world. For more information look us up at drspiegel.com.
As Patient Coordinator you will consult with patients, review concerns, obtain payments, schedule appointments, coordinate doctor communications and establish an ongoing relationship with our patients who travel from around the world for our services. This role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, independent problem solving, multi-tasking, proven success in sales and knowledge of social media. You must be poised, professional, creative, eager to succeed, passionate and charismatic. Background in beauty and/or aesthetics is a strong plus.
Primary role duties include (but not limited to):
· Meet sales goals
· Prequalify and answer inquiries
· Actively recruit new patients from the area by creating marketing programs and meeting with local business relationships
· Answer emails and phone calls in a short response time
· Establish strong relationships and communications with patients via phone, email and texting
· Organize busy doctor schedules
· Actively assist patients throughout the process from the time they enter the practice to consultation, photography, decision making, follow up and obtain reviews of their experience
· Learn and become an expert in the injectable and machine world of aesthetics
· Keep track of our competition and keep us one step a head
· Suggest follow up procedures and products to maximize patients results and experience
· Create before and after pictures and videos to post to Instagram, Facebook and RealSelf
· Keep office tidy--scan, upload and shred document and meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
· Anticipate patient & practice needs and be flexible to adjust to practice growth needs
· Work with the team to create and meet quarterly and yearly goals and much, much more!
Benefits include a competitive salary and a rewarding bonus program, fun and professional work environment, health and dental insurance and contribution to 401K, aesthetic and surgical services, and building a career in a world class medical office practice.
This position includes a competitive salary with the ability to participate in a bonus program,* excellent benefits including health insurance and contributions towards retirement, and a wonderful working environment with friendly and talented colleagues and inspiring patients. The Spiegel Center is an equal opportunity employer.*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- luxury sales: 1 year (Required)
- Other forms
- Store Discounts
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance