- Currently pursuing Bachelors Degree in Design or equivalent job experience.
- Proficient skill using Adobe Creative Suite 5+, including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Basic understanding of and interest in learning more about the principals of web design.
- Basic understanding of and interest in learning more about the processes of print production.
Preferred Technical Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Adobe Dreamweaver and basic HTML/CSS.
- Familiarity and interest in web design, with some hands on experience.
- Excellent team member, able to take direction well and contribute positively to overall work environment and performance of the group.
- Quick learner who asks questions and is eager to grow.
- Punctual and accurate communicator, responsive to email, telephone calls and direct communication from staff.
Produce original and modify existing marketing materials such as:
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)