Full-time$60,000 - $75,000 a year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Front desk
- Personal injury law
Full Job Description
SENIOR LITIGATION PARALEGAL.
Autumn Countryman Law is a plaintiff’s personal injury firm handling serious injury claims. We are seeking a Senior Litigation Paralegal to join our team.
Compensation: Excellent compensation. Full benefits, including employer-funded retirement, generous paid time off, workweek flexibility, and bonus eligibility.
- 5+ years litigation paralegal experience on personal injury cases
- Proficient with discovery, e-filing, tracking and drafting pleadings pursuant to the Civil Case Schedule and/or Arbitration Rules.
- Ability to independently docket, track and draft pleadings to meet litigation deadlines
- History reflecting good work ethic, reliability, and excellent attendance
- Assist the attorney in managing the file from filing of Summons & Complaint to Verdict, Award or Settlement
- Independently manage the process of ordering, tracking, and logging receipt of key documents such as medical and wage records
- Independently manage the litigation calendar, including case schedule deadlines, depositions and hearings
- Use of practice management software to maintain an organized file for each case file
- Routinely contact clients for status updates on a set schedule
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
This is an in-office position and our office is following all CDC guidelines to keep employees safe. Currently, non-employees are not coming to our office and all employees have their own offices (except the reception desk).
- Law Firm Experience: 3 years (Required)