Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION
A human resources specialist is responsible for providing support that affects Soldiers' overall welfare and well-being while assisting leaders with keeping Soldiers combat-ready and effective.
- assist on all human resource support matters
- oversight of all strength management and strength distribution actions
- responsible for the readiness, health and welfare of all Soldiers
- postal and personnel accountability support
- maintain emergency notification data
Those who want to serve must first take the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB), a 10 part, multiple-choice test that helps you better understand your strengths. It is one of the many factors helping identify which Army jobs (Military Occupational Specialities) are best for you.
Required ASVAB Score:
90 - Clerical
- Age 17 to 34
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- No tattoos on hands, neck or face
This job REQUIRES an enlistment into the United States Army
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,550.00 to $3,961.00 /month