CB4 is a fast-growing machine learning & AI SAAS company revolutionizing and empowering operations and IT teams in brick and mortar retail chains. Backed by Sequoia Capital and Pereg Ventures, we have offices in New York and Israel, and are ready to expand our Solutions Team with a Post Sale Solutions Engineer.
You will report to the head of the Solutions Team and be based in NYC.
In this role, you will be expected to analyze data to answer customer inquiries, develop reports for internal and external stakeholders, and work with senior backend engineers to facilitate automation and scaling of our platform. We have a lean team, which requires each of us to expertly manage the execution of tasks, communicate frequently at a task and strategy level, and take a hands-on approach to every aspect of our CS initiatives. You must be comfortable working as part of a team and independently to accomplish our shared milestones and KPIs.
- Support deliverables and SLAs by initiating/monitoring processes and liaising with Customer Success Managers for onboarding and production-level assistance.
- Develop reusable queries for relational and non-relational databases using SQL and/or Python (pandas) for use in workflows and ad hoc reporting.
- Convert customer inquiries into tangible solutions using analytical tools and presentation software.
- Build reports and dashboards using Tableau business intelligence tool.
- Work with senior members of the solutions team to build ETL pipelines, automate process, and test new solutions.
Critical Skills / Abilities
This is predominately an analytical position, and as such, we're looking for someone who has knowledge of different database management systems and querying tools.
Additionally, our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst (or comparable role)
- 2+ years of experience working with SQL and relational data.
- 2+ years of experience with Python data analysis tools: pandas, numpy, and sklearn.
- 1+ years of developing reports using business intelligence tools (g. Tableau).
- Ability to work from our New York, NY office.
- 1+ years of experience at a SaaS company or retail organization.
- Experience using Git and Jenkins for source control and software deployment.
- Experience with large data sets, parallelization, or distributed processing.
- Self-starter: you are able to work successfully within a team and independently
- Process-oriented: you understand that for everything to work seamlessly, it's essential for processes to be in place and to be consistent.
- Organized: you can move between tasks effortlessly, and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- A general interest in AI, Machine Learning, and Data Science.
Compensation will be commensurate with the abilities you bring to the table, but will include a competitive base salary, a comprehensive benefits program, a matching 401k, and a robust performance-based incentive pay program.