Nova Animal Hospital is currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable, positive persons to take on the role of Full-time Receptionist. Experience in reception and/or veterinary environment is preferred.
Job duties include:
- Compassionately greeting all incoming clients and helping them with their pets
- Record keeping
- Answering phones
- Assisting in kennels
- Correspondence with clients
- Making appointments
- Checking clients in and out.
- Maintaining a clean work environment.
- Assisting administrators in office tasks
- Promptly answering emails and faxes
- Helping techs with animals.
- Cleaning up after the animals.
- Processing payments.
- Run reports and make calls with reminders and payments.
- Have a customer service background
- Excel in client satisfaction & compassion
- Have excellent phone etiquette
- Passion in providing high-quality patient care
- Work well with others
- Be an outstanding communicator
- Have a friendly & outgoing personality
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Respond to challenges positively
- Be punctual
Nova Animal Hospital believes in creating a work environment that generates rewarding personal interactions among our staff. We are seeking individuals who share our philosophy; loving both animals and people, focusing on delivering excellent client and patient care, working together as supportive team players.
Please submit a resume along with your availability if you would like to join our team!
Job Type: Full-Time . Weekend and holiday availability is REQUIRED).
Salary: Hourly (based on experience)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ashburn, VA 20147: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Veterinary: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location